Sunday 3 March 2013

The Origins

Once upon a time, many years ago, there lived a little girl who would watch her mum get dolled up. 

All this little girl wanted was to be glamorous just like her mum, and she would eagerly imitate what she saw her mum doing. Unfortunately, the only outcomes were the many scoldings for making a mess and wasting the products.






As the little girl grew older; her love for make-up grew stronger and her skill improved. That little girl was me - Nakita Squires.


During my teen years I attended make-up seminars hosted by  top Barbadian make-up artists Dawn-Lisa Callender-Smith and Adzil Stuart that changed my life forever.  I learnt about make-up techniques, skin care and the critical role of make-up in the movie industry. The knowledge gained in these seminars birthed a passion within me that I can't resist sharing with others.   





Career Make-up Look 'Reddy For Work'



Make-up is so amazing, wonderful and exciting and it is my mission (yes I have chosen to accept it) to help others solve their make-up issues.    




Contest Entries


Join me as I continue to explore the fascinating, intriguing, fun world of make-up.


"...because your make-up should always Enhance" - Nakita Squires

No comments:

Post a Comment